WHY

The mission of COUGARS Daily is for the encouraging of believers in living out their faith daily in a 'post modern' and sometimes 'Anti-Church' culture. It is also a platform for seekers to feel comfortable asking tough questions. Please welcome everyone as we comment and post daily about 'A Slice of Infinity' from RZIM as well as challenge each other to walk behind the Good Sheppard.

Friday, March 14, 2008

In Spirit and in Truth by Jill Carattini

Welcome God every morning: Read 'A Slice of Infinity' (~5 minutes) The email you're receiving is a 'snippets' version containing a quick synopsis of the 5 minute reading. Then, consider sharing your gift of faith by posting a comment on the COUGARS Daily blog.

Verses Pertinent to todays reading: Jesus shouted to the crowds, "If you trust me, you are trusting not only me, but also God who sent me." (John 12:44)

A Slice of Infinity snippets: "...
a person can say she believes in Christianity, or does not believe in Christianity, and not be thinking about truth at all."

Chad's Comments: What areas of my life am I not trusting God? I assume that I want to control these areas out of fear. What is the fear and what is the lie that those fears are based on? Oh please Lord, display these areas to me and let me find your perfect LOVE that casts out the fear so I might trust you more.

* Create Space for unbelievers in your life.
*40 days for life campaign
(ends March 16th)
* Consider joining LIFE devotions
(a group of about 100 Catholic and Protestant Christians sharing their faith through daily devotions and dialogue - Strong Pro Life content)

No comments: